HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS?
Kanata’s registration system is all online for your convenience including registration, payment, and receipts.
- The Alberta Gymnastics Federation administration fee will automatically by charged the first time your gymnasts registers for a class. This is an annual fee paid July 1 – June 30 of each year.
Welcome to Kanata’s New Online Registration!
Please follow these simple instructions to create an account and register all your children in a test class to ensure you are ready to go for our real registration date August 30th at 6pm:
- To get started, click the blue online registration button below
- Next, click on Welcome to Kanata (Registration test) under Choose a Program
- Below this box, click “Click Here!” to open up the activity
- On the right side, under Drop In, click the calendar icon
- Next, click on the Registration Test on the calendar on August 30th
- This will prompt you to create an account – you need an email address to create an account
- If you create an account using your email, you will need to verify your email before you can register
- Next, click on the Registration Test on the calendar on August 30th again
- A ‘select participants to register’ window will open
- Click “Add another person”
- Please add parent/legal guardian first (if not previously prompted to do so after verifying your email through the link), then press save
- Follow step 10 to add your child(ren) – YOU WILL NEED TO ADD ALL CHILDREN TO TEST CLASS
- If you have more than one child, click on all children to add to cart. A green check mark will appear by each child’s name
- Next, press “Checkout”, this will bring you to a new window
- Click “Checkout” again
- Here you will fill in ALL information under the Account owner
- Then fill out ALL necessary information for each child
- After, click “Continue my purchase”
- It will bypass payment due to it being $0.00 and take you to the confirmation page
- By doing this process, it gives us access to view your account in case you need assistance during your registration process