Each session has set fees based on the number of weeks classes run. If you plan to register more than one child, a discount of 10% is given. We accept cash or cheque as payment for classes. All classes must be paid in full with the required Bingo/Fundraiser cheques before any gymnast will be permitted to participate.
Alberta Gymnastics Federation Fees
All Kanata participants are required to be registered members of Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF). This ensures they are insured while participating in any activity related to our club. AGF fees are paid once yearly and must be renewed every September. We have included your AGF fee in the cost of the program.
A surcharge of $10 will be added to all NSF cheques and re-payment must be made in full and in cash before your child’s next scheduled class.
Full refunds and release from any bingo/fundraising obligations will be given to anyone wishing to cancel their registration if notice in writing is given a minimum of one week before the start of the first class. A pro-rated refund less an administrative fee of $10.00 and Alberta Gymnastic Federation Fee will be given if written notice of cancellation is received prior to the start of the third scheduled class. No refunds will be given after the start of the third class for reasons other than illness (a doctor’s note must be submitted and refund is given from date note received). Participants who withdraw after the start of the third class may or may not have their fundraising deposit returned (depends on whether fundraiser has started at time of withdrawing) but will still be expected to fulfill their bingo requirements to the club. Anyone registered in a class that is cancelled by the club is entitled to a full refund.
Competitive Program (includes pre-competitive):
- A pro-rated refund less administrative fee of $20.00 and Alberta Gymnastics Federation Fee will be given if written notice of cancellation is received prior to the end of the trial period.
- Fundraising deposit refund(s) will depend on whether the fundraiser has started. Parents will still be expected to fulfill their session bingo requirements to the club.
- If withdrawing for any reason other than medical (a doctor’s note must be submitted), one month’s written notice is required and only fees for the months after withdrawing will be refunded. No refunds will be given for partial months.
i.e. written notice given Feb. 1 for withdrawing March 1 – individual will receive their March, April, and May fee cheques back. If written notice is received Feb. 1 for withdrawing Feb. 15, no refund will be given for the two weeks in Feb.
- Anyone registered in a class that is cancelled by the club is entitled to a full or prorated refund.
- Full refunds and release from any bingo/fundraising obligation will be given to anyone wishing to cancel their registration IF written notice is received a minimum of one week before the start of the first class